Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I thought mother's day would be hard. I woke up feeling a little sorry for myself that I wasn't able to have all of my children here with me. But as Craig went downstairs to make some breakfast, my sweet kids climbed in bed with me, and as I layed there snuggling with them, I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for my Savior and his perfect plan. I smiled at the fact that my children are mine, forever, all of them. Even though I am missing Mason now, I know I am still his mother and  I will have the chance to be with him again someday.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you were doing yesterday. Glad it turned out to be a good day. You have such an incredible perspective! I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, beautiful picture! Thank you for sharing your experience. Such a blessing of peace.

    ReplyDelete